Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something Borrowed

Movie Review
Allen and I really love going to the movie theaters. Costco has helped fuel this love by providing discounted movie tickets. I always have some in my wallet, just in case we want to slip away to another world for an hour. We sneak in popcorn and candy to complete the experience.

Last weekend we saw
Allen was hesitant and kept saying, "I am the only guy in here.." He was right. He is a good sport and loves me enough to see a chick flick every once in a while.

We enjoyed watching it. It was cute and often funny. It was your basic chick flick. Predictable. No jaw dropping performances or Oscar nominations. A happy enough ending.
I give it a 6 out of 10.
You should wait and Netflix it for your next Friday night on your couch.

I think this weekend we want to see Water for Elephants.
Review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment