Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Favorite Time


I really love Fall. 
I love the crisp air and rich color that fills your senses.
I love hats, gloves, scarves, and boots.
I love the leaves that litter the sidewalk. 
But mostly I just love 
HOT CHOCOLATE.

We spent Saturday night walking down Main Street in Royal Oak. 
Let me rephrase...
We spent Saturday night walking down Main Street in Royal Oak WITH hot chocolate.

We also made a pit stop at Taste Love Cupcake. We delighted in a Sweet Potato Cupcake. 
It was the definition of fall flavor and undeniably delicious.

Welcome Fall. May you last until Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I'm so jealous! It's still in the 90's here. :( I took Braden to the park yesterday and after about a half and hour, we had to come home because he was DRIPPING with sweat.

    ReplyDelete