Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soon to be Mrs. Hammer


Chanel and I put together a 
Cupcake Bridal Shower 
for 
the lovely Haley.

Chanel is a natural party planner. Everything came together perfectly. It was a fantastic evening filled with wonderful people and delicious food. 

Haley made her amazing red velvet cupcakes and german chocolate cupcakes. Each guest consumed an average of three cupcakes. No remorse. No guilt. Just smiles.

Chanel. Haley. Moi.








Sure, Haley got plenty of lingerie, but what she was really excited about were the practical gifts. Cleaning supplies, pots, pans, bowls, plates, you know... Haley stuff. 



Haley is one of the most delightful people I have ever met. She is a fierce friend and an example of happiness. She is more organized and hardworking than anyone I know. She is always pleasant to talk to and leaves you feeling like a million bucks. I am beyond honored to call her friend.

Jonathan is one lucky guy.
(Haley is pretty lucky to get Jonathan as well... He is simply fantastic.)

It is safe to say they are an amazing couple.


I know you are dying to eat a cupcake now. I think you should either make some or go buy some. (Notice I said some... as in more than one.) I promise you will be happy afterward.


No comments:

Post a Comment