Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Feeling a little tense

Yesterday was not a good day. I will spare you the boring details, but Allen and I were both a little tense. (ok a lot tense if I were being honest) Luckily, we had purchased some groupons around Christmas for hour long massages. Perfect solution for tense- itis? I think so.

I relaxed for an hour with lotion, incense, and piano music. Afterward I felt like this.


This morning Allen got his turn for a little rub down. And now he feels like this.



Why don't we get massages on a regular basis?
The same reason why we don't book first class seats. We can only afford coach regardless of how far the first class seats recline and the warm towels they distribute. The same reason we drive a '98 corolla instead of a car that has a working fuel gage.

While massages won't become routine, I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday. Just what the doctor ordered.

And because I used pictures of my niece and nephew, here are a few more to smile at.
Cause they are just adorable.
She did her own mascara.

Not sure who did his hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment