Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturdays

I love Saturdays. 
They are filled with sleeping, yoga, cleaning, laundry, reading, movies, friends, and (of course) chocolate. 

I feel as if I can finally stop and breathe for a moment. 


I begin each Saturday by teaching a yoga class. It really is the perfect way to start your day. I feel as if I can conquer the weekend after some good yoga breathing.

So here is to breathing!

and...
Don't Forget
I am giving away a copy of 
The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak

All you have to do is follow the scent of chocolate!
(click the follow button on the right side of my blog)
I will put the names of all my followers into a hat and draw a winner!

Thursday the 26th I will announce the winner!

1 comment:

  1. i would love that book! i am already a follower. I will put a post on my blog for it. love ya!

    ReplyDelete